Welcome to the field of biomechanics - - - the math and science behind how we move!
You are invited to come learn about biomechanics and celebrate National Biomechanics Day with Harvard’s Biodesign Lab!
This hands-on educational event will include:
- Touring state-of-the-art motion capture labs in Harvard’s new Science and Engineering Complex!
- Learning about your body mechanics and muscle physiology, and the wearable sensors that make this possible!
- Building and testing your own wearable device!
- Discussing responsible research with current Clinical Research Managers!
- Lunch with current graduate students!
No prior experience needed and all are welcome. Female and non-binary students are especially encouraged to sign up!
Date: Saturday April 23rd, 2022
Time: 10am-3pm (Lunch will be provided)
Location: 150 Western Avenue, Boston, MA 02134
SIGN UP HERE
Check out the event webpage here for more information or email email@example.com with any questions!