We welcome all students, beginner or advanced, to participate, and we especially want to encourage anyone who has never been to an in-person hackathon to come and try it out! Students can form teams before the event, and there will also be a team-building session during the event.
At HackTheCastle, teams will be tasked with building a project using code, such as an app, website, or game, within the day. Judges will then test out the projects and award prizes in certain categories, such as “Most Original Concept” or “Best Technical Design.” Students can also listen to speakers from the tech industry and participate in workshops to hone their skills.
Some quick facts about the event:
- Date: October 29, 2022, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.(end time subject to change)
- Location: Noble and Greenough School, 10 Campus Drive, Dedham, MA 02026
- Eligibility: Must be currently attending high school
- Prizes: Over $400 in prizes (including some awesome tech)! All attendees will receive swag.
- Registration: Please register with this form!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.