Athletics Online Registration
The following steps must be completed before a student-athlete may participate in organized team activities.
1. Register online using this link to FamilyID.com
2. Make sure your physical exam is valid, on file, and moved to the current season in the Athletic Dept. (Physicals expire 13 months from date of exam). Uploading the file to your student's FamilyID registration is the most efficient way to complete this step.
3. Submit payment to BHS Athletics. Athletics Fee is $300 per student, per season. Online payment is currently not available but we hope to offer it in future seasons. Checks may be made out to BHS Athletics and dropped off in the Athletic Dept. or mailed to Brookline High School, 115 Greenough St. Brookline, MA, 02445. Please write the student's name and sport on the check. Information regarding financial assistance may be found at this link on the Public Schools of Brookline website.
4. Ensure that all uniforms and equipment from previous seasons have been returned and athletic fees have been paid.
We work hard to ensure that everyone who completes all four steps is cleared to tryout within 1 business day; however, this is not guaranteed for registrations completed after the spring deadline of March 17th. We set a deadline so that we are able to process the paperwork for the many students who complete their registrations on time.
Get your materials in early.
Double check with your coach.
Contact us with any questions (617) 713-5289
Online Registration typically opens for:
• Fall: mid May prior academic year
• Winter: mid October
• Spring: mid January
We accept updated physical exams at any time.