BHS Student NetID Registration Instructions
Create a BHS NetID account to be able to access the following:
- Aspen Family Portal
- G-Suite for Education Account (@brooklinek12.org)
- The BHS_Student Wireless Network
- Canvas Learning Management System
- Other learning tools like Noodletools, The New York Times, Voicethread and more
- For more details on each of these accounts go to BHS Student Technology
- To change your password for Aspen, G-suite, and BHS Student wireless you will use the Reset My Password Tool.
Create an Account: If you are new to BHS (rising 8th grader or transfer)
Follow the steps outlined below, watch the video, or download these instructions to create an account.
Step 3: Prove That You Are Human
Congratulations! You’ve setup your BHS NetID login credentials.