Resources for Prospective Parents & Guardians
2016/17 Prospective BHS Families
- Pre-Registration applications for 2016/17 will be considered beginning March 16, 2016. You will be able to log into our pre-registration portal and complete the application and make an appointment in advance. Appointments will be available starting April 4, 2016.
- All current residents intending to register for the Brookline High School (and are not already enrolled in the Public Schools of Brookline) are encouraged to complete pre-registration during the month of April.
- During the week of April 4 ONLY, the staff at Brookline High School will be available to meet with families on the same day. Upon successful completion of pre-registration with the Office of Student Affairs, families can proceed to Brookline High School to complete pre-registration and to discuss course requests.
- Enrolling students must be present at these appointments. Students will meet with the health office and a guidance counselor in person. These appointments will be held in two different locations, please plan for approximately 2 hours to complete the full process with all staff.
- All pre-registrations conducted after the week of April 4 will require an appointment with the student at the Brookline High School at a later date. Students are not required to attend the appointment at the Office of Student Affairs in those cases.