Brookline High School offers two levels of wrestling during the winter season.
- The winter season begins the first Monday after Thanksgiving.
- Season ends around mid-March pending participation in State Finals
- Wrestlers are expected to wrestle and practice during Winter vacations
- Practice is every day from approximately 3-5pm
- Matches are every weekend throughout the season with a few mid-week matches as well.
- There are 14 weight classes. Ranging from 106lbs to heavy weight which is 205lbs