Athletics Online Registration
The following steps must be completed before a student-athlete may participate in organized team activities.
1. Register online using this link to FamilyID.com
2. Make sure your physical exam is valid, on file, and moved to the current season in the Athletic Dept. (Physicals expire 13 months from date of exam).
3. Submit payment to BHS Athletics. Athletics Fee is $300 per student, per season. Online payment now available. Checks can be made out to BHS Athletics and dropped off in the Athletic Dept. or mailed to Brookline High School, 115 Greenough St. Brookline, MA, 02445. Please write the student's name and sport on the check. Information regarding financial assistance may be found on the Public Schools of Brookline website.
4. Ensure that all equipment from previous seasons has been returned and fees have been paid.
We work hard to ensure that everyone who completes all four steps is cleared to tryout within 24 hours; however, this is not guaranteed for registrations completed after the fall deadline of August 15th. We set a deadline and close registration so that we are able to process the paperwork for the many students who complete their registrations on time.
Get your materials in early.
Double check with your coach.
Contact us with any questions (617) 713-5289
Online Registration typically opens for:
• Fall: mid May prior academic year
• Winter: early October
• Spring: mid January
We accept updated physical exams at any time.